Tuesday 27 August 2013




The picture above is an image of me which was taken in 2010. It is one of the rare photos of me which I really like. I haven’t changed it from my Facebook profile since that year. It is the same image which I use everywhere such as: my user on my laptop, my Twitter account, my email accounts (personal and university), a previous blog and I wanted to put it on my YouTube account as well but unfortunately the photo is too small. This picture is a representation of me and many people can automatically relate it to my name.

8 comments:

  1. Nice photo Ted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture! Looking forward to reading about the horror movies you watch. If you're a real fan of the demon possession type, try The Last Exorcism and The Conjuring. Would love to get your thoughts on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed you look really GOOD on this picture ted and you have not changed since 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, that's a compliment, I like it.

      Delete
  4. Thanks :)

    I really appreciate that you give me the list of thrillers on which you want me to post and if any other fans want to do the same, they are welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a great fan of horror movies too and i really like this page...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HORROR MOVIES VIEWED BY TED
    touv zis t photo
    m pas 1 fan film horreur mai t kav commenc par ban film ki t like

    ReplyDelete