Tuesday 29 October 2013

I Spit on Your Grave 2


VERY GOOD

Year: 2013

Despite the bad critic I heard on the film, I wanted to see how bad it was. The thing is that it is a very good movie. I agree that some part of I Spit on Your Grave 2 look a little like the first one even if they are not related. The number of people involved in the rape is the same in both films. And in both of them the girls escaped to get help from the wrong persons which form part of the rapist’s groups. When I saw the first rape part in the second movie I was like “that all?” but it was not the case. I was so mad at the rapists for what they have done to the girl, even if I know that they were only actors. The best part of the story is when she took revenge and took the law in her own hands. I wanted her to torture them so badly before kill them until I saw what she did to the last one. As a dude I could literally feel what the guy was feeling. I felt so stupid when I realized that I was talking to my screen, “STOP IT STOP IT ITS ENOUGH.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment