Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Possession of David O'Reilly


BAD

Year: 2010


didn't want to be rude but that movie SUCKS. My bad I wanted to watch The Possession (2012) by Ole Bornedal and I've watched The Possession of David O’Reilley by mistake. I must admit, I was on alert all the time when the film started. This is because the movie’s music was good and I was waited for something frightening to happen all the time, especially when the camera moved very rapidly from a point to another. I was like “OK something scary is going to happen” and I waited… waited in vain. I didn't understand the film clearly and I must say that it was quite my fault as I fell asleep because it was BORING. I feel like I wasted my time watching that “horror movie” but I will watch The Possession soon and I will post on it. Hope that it will be better than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment