Sunday 3 November 2013

Area 407


BAD

Year: 2012

I was not able to feel anything from the film. No scares, no pity and I was not even sad for the dead people. The only thing which I've found nice was that the annoying character (Charlie) who was pissing everybody off decided to help the others at a certain point. If it was in a different movie, Charlie would have been among the first dead one or worst, he would have cause the end of many people before killing himself accidentally  We did not get any information about the creatures and that SUCKS. I know that we were supposed to watch the film from the point of view of the victims but as audience, we want to know the history. I LIKE TO KNOW THE FULL HISTORY IN MOVIES. The blood on their body looks so fake that I was wondering “why are they still alive after losing so much blood?” I knew by the trailer that the end would piss me off but I admit that jump at the last moment. From my point of view this was the only scary part of the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment