Wednesday 27 November 2013

Quarantine

GOOD

Year: 2008

I watched this film because I knew that Jennifer Carpenter was playing in it. Normally I don’t like films which have been filmed with a single camera because only one angle is been offered and I don’t appreciate the amateur effect of the cameraman. But when it comes to horror movies, I have found that it is a good way to make the audience feel as if they are part of the characters. The thrill can be experienced more intensely. Well as it is the name of the movie we expect that there is quarantine in it but we don’t know why. There is like and infection which turns people and animals into very primitive, aggressive and hungry creatures. I was hoping that some people would survive BUT NO; they were all transformed or eaten. The only thing which I reproach is that we don’t know how the virus is spread but it is explained in 'Quarantine 2'.     

No comments:

Post a Comment