Saturday 23 November 2013

Dark Skies

EXCELLENT

Year: 2013

One of the best movies I've seen this year. It reminded me of ‘The Sign’ but it is way better. I never thought that the Greys were going to scare me that much especially because they are common fictional aliens that have seen in too many movies. After having watch ‘Paul,’ I thought that those kind of extraterrestrial life would never frighten me again as it was funny, BUT NO. The film is so good and I like how the aliens cause trouble to the family and divided them apart. The first time I saw a Grey in the movie, my heart nearly stopped beating and it is the music and the sound of the film which made that suspense. I like that feeling so much and I can’t say why. Nearly at the end when the family was reunited to fight the Greys, I was so afraid at that moment when the alien just appeared suddenly. I already guessed which boy was going to be kidnapped but I thought that the film was going to end just like that. Fortunately there is still hope as the voice of the kidnapped son could be heard from a walkie-talkie.   

No comments:

Post a Comment