Sunday 10 November 2013

Final Destination


VERY GOOD

Year: 2000

I never though this kind of films would please me and when I heard that it was all about people who die one after the other, I didn't find that interesting at all but everything is in the way they die.  Jeffrey Reddick the writer of the story must have an incredible dark imagination. I think that it is the best of the entire Final Destination’s series. I could feel death coming to take the lives of the poor ones who escaped their tragic destiny. We can see the Death in this one or at least its shadow. In this one Death is more like a creature which come for its victims. For example Tod Waggner the first one who died after the plane explosion, slipped on water over his bathroom tiles. The thing is that the water leaked only to make him slip and after his death, the liquid get back to its place. A death that made me rolled over my bed was the one of Valerie Lewton. She was the teacher who blamed Alex Browning; the psychic guy for the accident on the plane. The lady died horribly as I was wondering “how is she going to die?” I saw so many things that could have kill her and I wanted to know which among them was going to cause her death. Surprisingly she died from all of them; alcohol, computer, knife, fire etc… Well after viewing the movie, I became extremely prudent with EVERYTHING that surrounds me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment