Saturday 16 November 2013

The Thing


VERY GOOD

Year: 1982

In a whole it is a very good film, it is scary, gross and I almost jumped from my bed because of some scenes. To be honest I've watched it like four months ago even if it is a thirty-one year old film. This is because I wanted to watch the remake of 2011 and compared both of them. Who could have guested that the nice and scary dog was contaminated by the extraterrestrial virus and that it was going to spread it to everyone. As I like to know the whole history in movies, I wanted to know why this creature was on earth but unfortunately for me, there was neither flashback nor any people knowing the exact reason of its arrival on our planet. I really wanted to know what did happened to the people in the other station and fortunately I was going to know it by viewing ‘The Thing’ of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment