Monday 25 November 2013

Shelter

EXCELLENT


Year: 2010

I really appreciate trailers because I like to have an “avant gout” of what is going to happen in a movie before watching , just to know if it is going to please me or not. But I must say that sometimes viewing a film without knowing about it is pleasant as well as it is full of surprises. ‘Shelter’ is nothing like the other horror movies I've watched. I was not able to guest why and how the people were dying in such pain. It was quite an enigma to guest the reasons of these murders and why David had so many different personalities. For my great pleasure I was able to know the history of the film, so everything was explain in time. Yet I was expecting a happy ending which never happen as Cara Harding the main character was not able to save the soul of her daughter Sammy. But it is still and excellent movie, WATCH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment