Sunday 17 November 2013

The Thing 2011


EXCELLENT

Year: 2011


Last year I saw this movie on TV but I could only see parts of it in 2012 not even the beginning, so I did not bother to watch it completely until four months ago. The first time, I but could not understand a thing of what was going on but then after having seen the one in 1982 I thought that it would help and it did. As the film is more recent, the special effects were way much better compared to the old one. I realized that it was not a remake but a kind of spin-off from the first ‘The Thing.’ Guest how surprised I was at the end of the movie when I understood that the second film tales the history that happened before in 1982. It was then that I gathered all the pieces and realized that everything matched with the first film. I did not get all the information about the creature but at least I knew more about it and what happened to the people in the other station. The weird thing is that COINCIDENTALLY, while I was writing this post ‘The Thing’ of 2011 was a passing on TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment