Friday 29 November 2013

Jeepers Creepers

EXCELLENT

Year: 2001

I started to watch this film at random as I was zapping on the TVdidn't not even know it was a horror movie until I saw the monster. At that time I didn't like horror movies and ‘Jeepers Creepers’ is the first film which make me like the supernatural genre. I was not expecting anything from it and this is why I liked it so much as the movie surprised me at different times. The story about the devil monster was told on how he wakes up every twenty-three spring during twenty-three days. During those days he has to eat as much people as he can. He also has and a hobby, he likes to conserve the bodies of his victims at least the parts of them which he hadn't eat. When he targets a prey he will not let it go for any reason and unfortunately for his victims, he succeeds all the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment