Sunday 24 November 2013

The Forgotten

EXCELLENT

Year: 2004

didn't know anything about the film, no trailer, no people talking about it to me, I just watched it randomly. I found it fantastic and I could not guest mostly anything which was going to happen and I liked that. I really thought that the principal character, Telly Paretta was crazy and that she was imagining and creating the whole story about her son Sam. Her own husband was not even believing in her, why should I? I thought that she would fight alone to reconquer Sam but she succeeded in making other people believing in her such as: Ash Correll who lost his daughter but forgot about it, her psychologist Dr. Jack Munce and the Det. Anne Pope. It is scary to think that aliens are everywhere and that they are able to control and manipulate us like they did in the film. Hopefully the movie ended well but the extraterrestrial lives are still watching us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment