Friday 1 November 2013

Curse of Chucky


Excellent

Year: 2013


One of my worst phobias is doll but I don’t know why, I like Chucky. I’m never fed up of Chucky’s series and I think that I will never be so if there is more in the future. I've watch all of them and I was scared and happy at the same time. I was happy that this kind of horror movies could scare me all the time and I really appreciate the black humor which is present in the series. When Chucky swears, especially in front of kids, I’m always about to cry as I laugh so much. It is funny and freaky to see how a doll can act so nastily. Well Curse of Chucky was not that funny compared to the others but it was still and excellent film. I like that a flashback of the past of Chucky was shown so that we can understand the story more clearly. Yet I missed some things, I don’t understand why Chucky’s bride helped him again, she was supposed to be done with killing and she had to kids to take care of. Why did Chucky recite his magic formula to steal the soul of the little girl if he didn't take her body at the end? The real end of the movie, after all the acknowledgment, was awesome. I was expecting that to happen but I was not totally sure about it. WATCH CURSE OF CHUCKY.   

No comments:

Post a Comment