Tuesday 5 November 2013

The Blair Witch Project


BAD

Year: 1999


I knew about this film during the module of Web Media when we were talking about independent movies. I got good feedback of this film but as I don’t always have faith in what everybody tells me, I preferred to watch it on my own. Usually when too many people tell me things like “there is a song which is very nice” or “this movie is the best,” I’m 99.9% sure that I won’t like them. To be honest I was not expecting that much from and independent horror movie may be at least being scared. I was more stressed because I was expecting something frightening to happen all the time BUT NO it was not the case. I wanted to slap that girl because she was pissing me off, SHE TALKED TO MUCH. I felt like I wasted my time for nothing, NOT EVEN A WITCH. At least we know than the group of friends disappeared but how? May be it was some sick crazy maniacs who wanted to have so fun by mentally and may be physically torturing some poor campers. We didn't even saw their faces. I was thinking, may be if I had watch the thriller 14 years ago I would have found it GOOD but then I realized that I would still find it BAD. I just wanted to be scared by it that’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment