Thursday 14 November 2013

Final Destination 5


VERY GOOD

Year: 2011

This is the last episode of the series and I really hope that there will be some more. I’m never fed up of them and when I know that another one will be release, I’m always impatient to see it. For me the last one is rated among the best of all the ‘Final Destination.’ During the premonition of the guy when they were in the bus, there was that song which was place ‘Dust in the Wind’ from Kansas and every time I hear it I think of the movie and also of Death LOL! I knew in this episode that a victim’s life could be saved if he took another person’s life but it had to be someone who is not going to die soon. I still like the idea of the writer on how the people were dying. My favorite part was the end as I was not expecting anything. The film was well think and well plan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment