Monday 18 November 2013

Halloween


EXCELLENT

Year: 2007

In the past the only horror movies I used to watch were paranormal or supernatural ones. Now I’m more open to criminal and psychopath kind of film. It all started with the film ‘Halloween’ the remake of 2007. I think that I was able to watch it because it began with a history, and I like stories. The reason why the murdered became who he is, is explained and shown. The birth of the dark side of the boy was explored and I could understand why he became a criminal. Yet I was still shocked when I saw who he killed people especially members of his family because he was a young boy. Michael Myers kills anyone who is in front of him even if they haven’t done anything to him. I don’t understand why wanted to kill his little sister after he had spared her at the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment